To guarantee top-class services and care, the Medical Tourism Department of the Baltic Vein Clinic provides full communication and support for international patients from the moment of first contact.
- Remote consultation with the customer service manager before arrival in Latvia;
- Meeting and greeting in Latvia;
- Organisation of transfer and accommodation services;
- Creating and maintaining contact between the international patient and the specialists of the clinic;
- Coordination and supervision of treatment plan;
- Constant support of the customer service manager during the treatment process;
- Preparation of all necessary documents for submission to insurance companies;
- translation of documents;
- Maintaining necessary communication after the client returns to their country of residence.
Please contact our international patients’ support
Phone: +371 26342853
Phone: +371 28010751
Baltic Vein Clinic cooperate with all insurance companies in Latvia.
1. Filling in an application
Please indicate in the application:
- your full name;
- year and date of birth;
- primary diagnosis of issue of concern;
- telephone number/e-mail address;
- attach a medical report or images of the leg veins to your e-mail.
Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A medical tourism manager will contact you within 24 hours.
Diana and Roman, England
We wanted to thank the service provided by "Veselības centrs 4" and the kind staff for planning and support during the visit. We are very pleased with the visit. The service is provided at a high level, all staff is kind and responsive. We recommend to everyone. Thank you very much! We are really very grateful and happy with your visit, thank you!
I am 25 years old. From childhood I suffered from neurodermatitis. I have already tried everything, the usual treatment and our (Belarusian) preparations did little good. I started looking for treatment abroad. I found a dermatology clinic. I decided to leave, consult. The doctor prescribed medicines and creams according to a prescription, and I immediately bought them in Riga. And the result exceeded all my expectations. Literally, after taking the tablets for a few days, the condition of the skin improved significantly. And the creams recommended by the doctor help very well. The doctor also answered all my questions. I was very satisfied and did not regret coming a little. Thank you!
Olga from Ireland.
I can’t thank you enough for the care and attention you gave to me. I couldn't have asked for more enjoyable time than I had at your hospital and staying in Riga. It was great comfort whole way down. Big thanks to hospital staff of being friendly. Big, big thanks manager for great service and laugh. All of you guys doing very high class work.
Sven Osila, Estonia
I did vein treatment in Riga. Very surprised and pleased with customer service. Nice, helpful and professional staff. Starting with welcome package and finishing with it. Very organized and smooth in all aspects. Never seen something like that before. And I’m very happy with result. My legs looks much better now. Thank you all again, especially to med. tourism manager Lana.
Ian, United Kingdom
I just wanted to thank medical tourism manager for helping myself and my wife when we were in Riga. We are both very happy with our operations. My legs feel much lighter than before after surgery done by phlebologist Dr. I. Udris, using biological glue. I feel like I can now fully enjoy my life and my hobbies, play football, and my wife wished to have surgery since last year, so I am very happy that she got it now and feels great!
I am very satisfied with medical service in Riga and the very nice and prof. manager as well as their nice drivers. I can warmly recommend to visit the very good clinics in Riga as Baltic Vein Clinic as well as Dermatology Clinic with their very nice and prof. doctors and treatments.
I am 27 years old. I suffer from horrible herpes since childhood. But wherever I went, the doctors said that there is no clinic that treats herpes in our country. When I decided to look at the cost of treatment in Latvia, I was surprised. Everything wasn't as expensive as I expected. So I chose Dermatology Clinic, because it specializes in curing such condition. Words cannot express how I am satisfied with the treatment. They helped me with my problem that tormented me for many years. I am ashamed of my appearance no more. In this clinic, they not just solved my health problem, but also improved my mental condition. I thank you for this!
If you are a resident of the EU or EEA, you can choose to access healthcare abroad in other countries in the EU, EEA or Switzerland. Your healthcare system could refund your expenses. State-funded healthcare abroad could be an option for you!
In accordance with the legislation of the EU, everyone has the right to choose their healthcare provider, not just in their home country, but in any other EU or EEA country. When you receive treatment outside the country of your residence, you have the opportunity to recover money spent. Patients living abroad can be reimbursed through a number of routes depending on the service received and country of residence. Medrefund will advise you on the best cost recovery process in your situation.
For several years Medrefund has cooperated with various hospitals and clinics in Europe to help the UK residents claim refund for their treatment abroad. Mederefund helps the residents of the United Kingdom and other EU and EEA countries to complete the necessary formalities to recover money for medical services provided by us.
Understanding that it may be complicated to complete all the necessary formalities with no outside help, we inform our patients about the possibility to use the assistance of Medrefund. Over a period of years, cooperation between the clinics in Europe and Medrefund has evolved into a fruitful and reliable relationship that is benefiting patients who are planning or had received planned and unplanned medical treatment abroad.
Since 2013 Medrefund has helped thousands of people to make claims for their treatment abroad.
To find out about your planned or received services provided by us, please contact Medefund:
Foreign patients are mostly interested in:
- Diagnostics, preventive medicine, health screening programmes or check-up with the opportunity to undergo examinations using the cutting-edge premium-class magnetic resonance imaging devices, ultrasound, computed tomography and other devices, make high-quality genetic tests and get professional recommendations from specialists in preventive medicine. For the patients'' convenience, Health Center 4 specialists developed check-up programmes ''Standard'', ''Bronze'', ''Silver'', ''Gold'' and ''Platinum'' separately for females and males of different age groups before 40 and after 40 years, and specialised cardiac health, fitness and endocrine health screening programs. Programmes are selected for each patient individually. Each programme includes visits to recommended physicians, examinations and tests. You can get a general assessment of your health and recommendations regarding the necessary treatment within a few days. Experienced experts will recommend you diet and level of physical activity.
- Phlebology or vein treatment, vein surgeries with the application of world-renown techniques and their combinations. Patients can select vein surgeries performed using a laser, radiofrequency method, steam micro impulse method, and an innovative vein treatment method with biological adhesive. All these methods are mild and require local anaesthesia. In case of vein closing surgery using biological adhesion, there is no need to use anaesthesia or wear vein compression stockings. Patients can immediately go home and return to their daily activities on the following day after the manipulation.
- Proctology involves innovative solutions for haemorrhoids and other proctological issues. The technical support of the Health Center 4 Proctology Service is at a very high level, which provides ample opportunities to assist patients in the best way using all world-renown haemorrhoid treatment techniques (LONGO, STARR, HET, HAL- RAL, Liga Sure, THDc.) which are exclusive and effective treatment techniques. The most innovative technique of HET™ (Hemorrhoid Energy Therapy) bipolar ligation system is also applied. A new method for haemorrhoids treatment has recently appeared – radio frequency (EVRF) procedure RAFAELO®. It allows eliminating haemorrhoids at any stage. Patients no longer need general anaesthesia, and it is performed under local anaesthesia in a procedure room.
- Dermatology involves solutions for the skin health issues using modern diagnostic and laser therapy devices in the largest and most modern specialised dermatology clinic in Latvia.
- Anti-ageing medicine, aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery – modern medicine provides the opportunity to get slow age effect, be beautiful and satisfied with life at any age. Promptly growing demand for these services resulted in establishment of a new clinic ''Anti-Aging Institute'' in 2019.
In 2022, "Baltic Vein Clinic" was visited by 592 foreign patients.
7. The United States